Proof of a general university entrance qualification can be provided by means of one of the following:
- School-leaving certificate
- Vocational matriculation certificate
- General university entrance certificate for scientific degree programmes (e.g. sports sciences, psychology, etc.)
- Equivalent foreign university entrance qualification
- Certificate of completion of a degree lasting at least three years at a recognised Austrian or foreign higher education institution. Further information on higher education institutions is available HERE
- Knowledge of the language of instruction: German of at least C1 and English proficiency of at least B2 under the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
- Result of the selection process: Study places are allocated using a ranking based on the selection process.
If you do not hold an Austrian school-leaving certificate (Matura), the regulations for International Admission also apply.