1) Complete the online application form
After you have registered, you will receive a link to your application form by e-mail. You can save your form at any time and continue the application procedure later, accessing it using this link.
Once you have entered all the required information and uploaded the necessary documents, you can submit your application. You will receive an e-mail to confirm receipt of the application, which cannot be altered after submission.
The following supporting documents must be uploaded to your online application:
- CV/résumé: Europass Curriculm vitae in the language of instruction
- Letter of motivation in the language of instruction
- Passport photo
- Latest annual school report or, if already available, school-leaving certificate or general higher education entrance qualification
- Additional documentation (e.g. evidence of prior qualifications or work experience) in accordance with the specific entry requirements for the respective programme
2) Transfer the administration fee
You will receive information on how to pay the administration fee after submitting your application. After we have received your payment, your application will be reviewed and we will decide whether to invite you to take part in the selection process. If you transfer the fee from abroad, please make sure that the transaction charges are not paid by the University.
3) Invitation to participate in the selection process
If your application is approved, you will receive an e-mail inviting you to take part in the selection process for the programme you have applied for.
4) Selection process
Click on the relevant link to view information on the selection process for each degree programme:
5) Allocation of study places/admission
An selection panel allocates study places to applicants based on the results of the selection process. You will be notified in writing of the panel’s decision, and if your application has been successful you will receive information about signing the education contract and matriculation.