Karl Landsteiner University (KL) actively supports developing research competency within the university hospitals in Lower Austria.
The Science Skills Services course programme comprises these topics:
- Foundations of scientific research
- Ethical and legal framework for medical research
- Scientific method and statistics
- Conceiving and delivering research projects
- Language skills and professional communication in English
- Scientific writing (research proposals, study protocols, scientific papers)
- Presenting to scientific and general audiences
Research staff at the university hospitals Krems, St. Pölten and Tulln can browse the current course offer and register via the KL’s OpenCampus online administration system. Grants for conference, symposium or congress participation are also awarded via the KL’s Open Campus administration system.
In order to optimally adapt the courses offered to the requirements of the university hospitals, we need your help. Returned questionnaires will be taken into account in the current course planning. It only takes a few minutes to complete the online questionnaire (in German!).