A research-guided teaching and subject expertise for the excellent scientific education of the KL students will be introduced in the following areas. Since the research division did not start until 1.9.2017, many of the activities are in announcement or preparation:
- In the course of our laboratory expertise, the coordination and preparation of the teaching laboratory for all laboratory exercises of the Bachelor's programme Health Sciences will be carried out. Currently 6 laboratory courses are supported/coordinated.
- Realization of a laboratory exercise in the field of molecular biological diagnostics & biochemistry in the course of the bachelor study Health Sciences (in coordination).
- Implementation and supervision of the elective "Water Quality and Health" as an important model in the field of environmental health and prevention (Bachelor's programme Health Sciences from SS 2020).
- Supervision of Bachelor's and Master's theses in the subject area of Water Quality and Health, as a continuation of the elective subject if specialisation is desired. Special topics will be offered from 2020.
- Management of the subject area "Water & Health" in the planned doctoral programme (under development).