Karl Landsteiner Private University operates in a value-based manner.
- We have - internally as well as externally - clear agreements and common goals and use the available possibilities to achieve the desired result efficiently, i.e. in the best way. We delegate to our staff the decision-making competences necessary for independent action.
- We measure the quality and progress of our work in order to be able to follow the path to achieving our goals or to make adjustments as necessary.
- Standards help us to complete recurring tasks efficiently and to create opportunities for new ideas.
- We are convinced that cooperation enables the best results and collective success in achieving goals. Partners in this cooperation are, in addition to the KL staff, the students, external lecturers, the LGA, university hospitals and other cooperation partners.
- To enable collective success, each KL staff member has defined responsibilities and criteria for success. Clear goals and rules for cooperation help to keep the focus on the common goal in addition to individual success. The possibility and willingness to share knowledge is a prerequisite in this process.
- In addition, we pay attention to mutual benefit when working with cooperation partners. We use the strengths of the respective partners to enable interdisciplinary research and teaching on a broad basis.
- We treat our staff and partners as equals. Appreciative interaction creates a constructive atmosphere for achieving common goals.
- We respect different points of view and openly address differences of opinion in order to find common solutions. Mutual expectations defined in advance ensure clarity and fairness.
- Dealing openly with failures and mistakes helps us to learn from them and achieve improvements. We question the way things are in a constructive, critical and appreciative way with a view to mutual success.
- We seek new approaches in order to fulfil our mission - to develop and market innovative solutions in the health sector.
- We enable innovation through collaboration, personal freedom of action and calculated risk.