Here you will find the extensive range of electronic resources licensed for you by the Karl Landsteiner Private University of Health Sciences:
Databases and E-Journals such as ELSEVIER ScienceDirect, the WILEY Online Library, SPRINGER Compact or Top Journals like NEJM (New England Journal of Medicine), The Lancet, CELL all NATURE Journals (current year’s issues), The BMJ and many more are available to researchers from the KL and its University Hospitals in Krems, Tulln and St. Pölten, as well as to KL students.
Access to full texts is possible on the KL premies and while connected to the Wifi of the University Hospitals without registration. Please use your login and password for OpenCampus (Instructions - Information in German only) to log into the Klever search engine, for full text access from outside (e.g. on PCs located in the University Hospitals or at home).
CONTENTS OF THE KL E-RESOURCES:
Databases, Journal packages and eBooks – included in KLever
BMJ Essential Collection: list of titles
Oxford Journals Clinical Medicine Collection: list of titles
EBSCO eBooks Clinical Collection: Titelliste (3.74 MB, PDF)
EBSCO MEDLINE Complete: list of titles, info
EBSCO APA PsycArticles: list of titles, info
EBSCO APA PsycInfo: list of titles, info
EBSCO Psychology & Behavioral Sciences Collection: list of titles, info
* The KL also has open access publication agreements for its authors wih the publishers ELSEVIER, CELL PRESS, WILEY, SPRINGER and KARGER. For more information, see Library Services.
Individual Journals (selection) – included in KLever
Open Access Publishers and Platforms – included in KLever
* The KL also has open access publication agreements for its authors wih the publishers ELSEVIER, WILEY and KARGER. For more information, see Library Services.
Learning platforms and other E-resources
Access only with login, see instructions
Within the IP-environment of the KL or the University Hospitals the learning platform Thieme eRef is accessible without login. Outside of the KL or the University Hospitals, e.g. during Homeoffice or Distance Learning, you require your OpenCampus-login-data for authentication purposes – see instruction.
EBM (evidence based medicine) platform - including DynaMed*:
Info on content and registration: studies and examinations department
- For access to the Karger Campus Courses please register with your institutional email-address: @kl.ac.at, @edu.kl.ac.at, @krems.lknoe.at, @stpoelten.lknoe.at or @tulln.lknoe.at - see instructions (Information in German only)
- Worldwide the biggest search engine for scientific content. With this search engine, users can create visual knowledge maps for research topics of all disciplines. Knowledge maps provide an instant overview of a topic, as the most important sub-areas are presented at a glance and linked to relevant resources and concepts.
Teach Learn Brochure (606.94 KB, PDF) (Information in German only)
As a student or employee of the University Hospitals or the KL, you are welcome to use our EndNote campus license, which is free of charge for you. Information on installation and the license key can be found on OpenCampus or by mail.
A comparison of different literature management softwares can be found here.
* Only for students and employees of the KL
** Only for students of the KL
INSTRUCTIONS AND HELP: