As part of an established academic and research community at Campus Krems, and of a network that includes hospitals in St. Pölten, Krems and Tulln, the University aims to develop joint research projects and links with academic and business partners from science and industry.
- Austrian universities: Medical University of Vienna, Vienna University of Technology, Danube University Krems, IMC University of Applied Sciences Krems
- Universities abroad: University of Basel, Switzerland
- Research institutes (non-university): Austrian Center for Medical Innovation and Technology (K1 Competence Centre)
- Industry: to be established
- Strategic partners: Provincial Government of Lower Austria, NÖ Landeskliniken-Holding, GFF - Symposium Dürnstein
- Memberships: Bio Tec Area Krems, Technopol Krems