The KL Academy makes the professional and didactic competence of the Karl Landsteiner University in medicine, psychology and health sciences accessible to a broad public.
The KL Academy is aimed at institutions such as clinics, pharmaceutical and technical companies, research groups and the like, as well as private individuals such as students, graduates, teachers, researchers, doctors and the general public.
To this end, it offers:
- guest lectures,
- practical training and
- workshops in laboratories, anatomy and class rooms, as well as
- short courses in the clinics and at KL, and
- specially established summer schools.
In addition, the KL Academy creates training concepts according to individual requirements for in-house seminars.
Training courses offered by the KL Academy can be held in German and English.
Highest quality standards for state of the art training by the best teachers and lecturers oriented towards customer benefit is what KL Academy is all about.
- AGB_Weiterbildung_KLAcademy_2022_20220908.pdf (in german only) (146.08 KB, PDF)
- further_education_contract_20221110.pdf (151.83 KB, PDF)