The Alumni Club of the Karl Landsteiner University for Health Sciences is the association of students and graduates of the Karl Landsteiner University for Health Sciences (KL) and sees itself as an international network of its members.
- Alumni-Club Events
- Graduate meetings
- Industry-specific events (workshops, lectures, etc.)
- Special offers for club members
- Newsletter with news from the university
- Maintaining contact between graduates and the Karl Landsteiner University through events, as well as by founding sections and cooperations with existing associations with similar objectives, which have to serve the purposes described in § 2 para. 3.
- Establishment of a national and international network to support the Karl Landsteiner University in its tasks
- Promotion of the goals of the Karl Landsteiner University and support of the university management in achieving these goals
- Promotion of the exchange of information and experience between graduates and the university and graduates at home and abroad, as well as knowledge transfer
- Promotion of health sciences and practice by maintaining the link between the university and its graduates
- Creation of structures for counselling, support and promotion of students and graduates in career planning
- Promotion of research and young scientists at Karl Landsteiner University
- Assistance with student and teacher mobility
- Maintaining contacts between science and practice through lectures, seminars, conferences, symposia and social events
- Counselling and help for graduates and students in need
- Creation of advertising media
- Organization of identity-giving events
- Development of special offers for club members
Types of Membership
Full members can be all physical persons who have successfully completed an ordinary or extraordinary degree at Karl Landsteiner University and pay a membership fee, the amount of which is to be determined by the board of the alumni club.
Supporting members can be natural and legal persons who promote and support the goals of the association and who pay an annual membership fee, the amount of which is to be determined by the board of the alumni club.
Sponsors may be legal persons who contribute a minimum amount to the association to be determined by the board.
Junior members can be all physical persons who complete a regular or extraordinary study at the Karl Landsteiner University and pay a membership fee, the amount of which is to be determined by the board. Full membership can be applied for at any time after successful completion of studies.
Honorary members can be all persons who have rendered outstanding services to the association.
- Trial fee for students/graduates in the 1st year: 15,00 Euro
- Students and graduates from the 2nd year: 30,00 Euro